Ritomune (Ritonavir Capsules) Uses
Ritomune (Ritonavir) is prescribed to patients to treat HIV and AIDS. It is an antiviral and works to stop the virus cells from multiplying in your system. Please note, this medication is not a cure for either AIDS or HIV.
How much you take and how often will depend on the strength of the Ritomune (Ritonavir) and your condition. Only take strictly as directed by your physician, with meals.
Your physician will need to test your blood regularly while taking this medication. Visit your physician on a regular basis.
Do not alter your dose or suddenly stop taking it without consulting your physician, even if you are feeling better. If you do, your symptoms may get worse and increase the onset of unwanted side effects.
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed one and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the one you missed.
Mechanism of action:
· Ritomune (Ritonavir) was originally developed as an inhibitor of HIV protease.
· It is one of the most complex inhibitors.
· It is now rarely used for its own antiviral activity, but remains widely used as a booster of other protease inhibitors.
· More specifically, Ritomune (Ritonavir) is used to inhibit a particular liver enzyme that normally metabolizes protease inhibitors, cytochrome P450-3A4 (CYP3A4).
· The drug's molecular structure inhibits CYP3A4, so a low dose can be used to enhance other protease inhibitors.
· This discovery, which has drastically reduced the adverse effects and improved the efficacy of protease inhibitors and HAART, was first communicated in an article published in the journal AIDS in 1997 by researchers at the University of Liverpool.
· This effect does come with a price: it also affects the efficacy of numerous other medications, making it difficult to know how to administer them concurrently.
· Before taking Ritomune (Ritonavir), tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
· This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
· Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: diabetes, heart problems (coronary artery disease, heart attack), hemophilia, high cholesterol/triglycerides, gout/high uric acid in the blood, liver problems (such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C), pancreatitis
Ritomune (Ritonavir Capsules)
- Brand: Cipla
- Product Code: PSHV010
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Ritomune Capsules Dropshipping, Ritomune Capsules Drop-shipping, Ritomune Capsules Dropship, Ritomune Capsules Drop-ship, Ritomune Capsules Dropshipper, Ritomune Capsules Drop-shipper, Ritomune Capsules 100 mg Dropshippers, Ritomune Capsules 100 mg Drop-shippers.